First of all i will not be giving away 100 books (If i was rich enough to give away 100 books I would but i’m an 18 year old who spends too much time on the internet). My giveaway is based off my 100 book reading challenge (there’s a full list of all the books there and you can also enlarge the photos above to see the selection.) hence the name for my giveaway. All these books are from the list i plan to read. So i haven’t read them all but from what people have said there are A LOT of good books here.
Secondly theres actually 102 books here. hehe!
Anyway if you didn’t know by now this is a book giveaway! *cheers*
- Now here is the link to my blog (tilly-and-her-books). You don’t have to be following me to enter this but it would be nice y’know? I’d rather people follow for the enjoyment of books and my cats.
- I will be doing this giveaway through The Book Depository so please check if they deliver to you before you enter
- Likes and reblogs count but be wary of your followers, don’t spam them please
- No giveaway blogs
- Just take a deep breath and relax. Have a good day alright?
- There will be…5 winners. Each of them will receive two of the books from above. You can also pick other books from the series that are selected.
- They will be in paperback and the covers/editions may vary.
- This giveaway ends November 1st 2014.
- Keep your inbox open and be prepared to send me your address.
I won’t stalk you.
Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions and also thank you to all of my followers and feel free to just message me anytime to talk. I think that’s everything…much love <3
make me choose: anonymous asked me sheriff stilinski
dyleon asked me melissa x sheriff or
melissa x agent mccall?
no one died, all right? look, there may have been a little maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death. t h a t ’ s w h a t i c a l l a n i m p o r t a n t d i s t i n c t i o n.
Emma Stone at the Magic in the Moonlight premiere after party in New York City, july 17th.
“Thomas, we need your brain.”
“I’ll make sure you get something to eat, also,” Dr. Wright called from behind.
Their politeness annoyed Thomas. He remembered stories of killers being put to death in the old days.
They always got a last meal, too. As fancy as they wanted it.
“I want steak,” he said, stopping to look at her. “And shrimp. And lobster. And pancakes. And a candy
“I’m sorry—you’ll have to settle for a couple of sandwiches.”